* [ANNOUNCE, IMPORTANT] oss.sgi.com git repository shutdown
@ 2016-08-17  2:59 Dave Chinner
From: Dave Chinner @ 2016-08-17  2:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fstests

Hi folks,

Sorry for the shouty title, but if you don't read this then things
might break unexpectedly for you. We've been given the heads up that
the future of the oss.sgi.com infrastructure is in doubt, so we're
taking steps to make sure everyone using xfstests moves off it
before it disappears into a bit bucket somewhere and we get lots of
questions about it.

As a result, I will no longer be pushing new commits to this
repository. Instead, I've just pushed a commit to the oss.sgi.com
xfstests repository that will not appear in the repository on
kernel.org.  This commit essentially breaks xfstests in several
different ways - any attempt to run check, make, install, etc will
result in a message such as:

$ ./check
The repository at oss.sgi.com is no longer used.
Please change your sources to point at:

	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/fs/xfs/xfstests-dev.git

and refetch the your master branch.
$

If you see this message, the action you need to take should be
pretty obvious. That is, update the origin of your repositories to
point to:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/fs/xfs/xfstests-dev.git

and force update your master branch to get rid of the "break it all"
commit that was pulled from oss.sgi.com.

Cheers,

Dave.
--
Dave Chinner