* [Buildroot] Autobuilder toolchain update: Blackfin and ARC
@ 2016-08-20 10:39 Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2016-08-20 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello,

FYI, I have rebuilt the Blackfin and ARC pre-built Buildroot toolchains
for the autobuilders. The changes are:

 * Rebuilt with 2016.08-rc2 + the Blackfin toolchain fixes + the uClibc
   ARC fix (runtime only, but since I was going to rebuild anyway)

 * C++ is now re-enabled for Blackfin with the Buildroot toolchain.

Thanks,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-08-20 10:39 UTC | newest]