* Caught up with all posted patches
@ 2016-09-16  8:34 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2016-09-16  8:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hi all,

Wow, what a lot of patches right out of the gate for this round of
applications, this is wonderful!

I've now caught up on all patches sent in so far, if you have not
received an email from my patch system saying your patch has been
accepted, then consider it needs to be fixed up and resent, so please do
so.

If anyone has any questions about this, please let me know.

thanks,

greg k-h

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-09-16  8:34 UTC | newest]