* Re: P0
@ 2016-09-19 14:19 Mr. Johnson
From: Mr. Johnson @ 2016-09-19 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

[-- Attachment #1: Mail message body --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 429 bytes --]

Good morning,

Sorry for contacting you from a colleague email box,

it's because I've tried to send mail using mine but it keeps on coming back to me.

Please find attached the our new purchase order.

awaiting for your reply, asap.

Regards,
leong liew.
Zhangjiagang Huadian Import & Export Co., Ltd.
8th-12th floor, Bldg.1,
No.9 Shouti South Road,
Haidian District,
Beijing 100048, China.