* Patch merging process ?
@ 2016-10-05 14:06 Sylvain Munaut
From: Sylvain Munaut @ 2016-10-05 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kexec

Hi,

I sent a series of 3 patch on the mailing list back in August :

http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/kexec/2016-August/017037.html

They were pretty simple, but I didn't get any feedback (positive or
negative) and I haven't seen them merged either ...

Is there something more expected of me to get these upstream ?

Cheers,

    Sylvain Munaut

* Re: Patch merging process ?
@ 2016-10-06  5:04 ` Baoquan He
From: Baoquan He @ 2016-10-06  5:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sylvain Munaut; +Cc: kexec

On 10/05/16 at 04:06pm, Sylvain Munaut wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I sent a series of 3 patch on the mailing list back in August :
>
> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/kexec/2016-August/017037.html
>
> They were pretty simple, but I didn't get any feedback (positive or
> negative) and I haven't seen them merged either ...
>
> Is there something more expected of me to get these upstream ?

You can repost. Usually maintainer may be very busy on other issues, you
can ping them one or two weeks later if no feedback.

* Re: Patch merging process ?
@ 2016-10-07  2:52   ` Simon Horman
From: Simon Horman @ 2016-10-07  2:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Baoquan He; +Cc: Sylvain Munaut, kexec

On Thu, Oct 06, 2016 at 01:04:43PM +0800, Baoquan He wrote:
> On 10/05/16 at 04:06pm, Sylvain Munaut wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > I sent a series of 3 patch on the mailing list back in August :
> >
> > http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/kexec/2016-August/017037.html
> >
> > They were pretty simple, but I didn't get any feedback (positive or
> > negative) and I haven't seen them merged either ...
> >
> > Is there something more expected of me to get these upstream ?
>
> You can repost. Usually maintainer may be very busy on other issues, you
> can ping them one or two weeks later if no feedback.

I apologise that I have been unusually busy over the past months
and I seem to have missed the patches you mention.

Please re-post any patches for kexec-tools and I will look over them.