* [U-Boot] Style modifications
@ 2016-11-23  2:29 Walt Feasel
From: Walt Feasel @ 2016-11-23  2:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello,

	I am new to making patches and have recently been doing some for
the Linux staging tree.
I would like to help here also.
If you are a developer and or maintainer and would like help with trivial
style changes please let me know and if I should use a different repository
than git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot.git.
Also, and equally important, if you wish for me to stay away from your work
let me know that as well.

	I don't have any c experience that would allow me to make
contributions other than simple style modifications but I do have an
enormous amount of free time that I would like to fill.

Please feel free to contact me either way and let me know.

Walt

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-11-23  2:29 UTC | newest]