* [Buildroot] create partial rootfs
@ 2017-01-19 11:07 sred_94 at libero.it
From: sred_94 at libero.it @ 2017-01-19 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Dear Sirs,
How can I create an archive containing only some files of the "rootfs"?

Thanking you in advance,
Simone Rossi
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [Buildroot] create partial rootfs
@ 2017-01-19 11:24 ` Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2017-01-19 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Hello,

On Thu, 19 Jan 2017 12:07:01 +0100 (CET), sred_94 at libero.it wrote:

> How can I create an archive containing only some files of the "rootfs"?

Create a post-image script that post-processes the rootfs.tar tarball
generated by Buildroot.

See
https://buildroot.org/downloads/manual/manual.html#_customization_emphasis_after_emphasis_the_images_have_been_created.

Thomas