* xfstest mailing list archives
@ 2017-01-24  1:58 Steve French
From: Steve French @ 2017-01-24  1:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fstests, linux-fsdevel; +Cc: mohan.kumar

I noticed that the archives for the fstests mailing list have been
down a while (http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#fstests) -
actually all of dir.gmane.org seems to be down.

There were other sites that had archives in the past (e.g.
http://www.mail-archive.com/fstests@vger.kernel.org/) but those are
out of date.

Any suggestions for where to find an archive of the fstests mailing
list (to make sure someone doesn't ask the same question twice)?

Steve

From: Eric Sandeen @ 2017-01-24  2:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Steve French, fstests, linux-fsdevel; +Cc: mohan.kumar

On 1/23/17 7:58 PM, Steve French wrote:
> I noticed that the archives for the fstests mailing list have been
> down a while (http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#fstests) -
> actually all of dir.gmane.org seems to be down.
>
> There were other sites that had archives in the past (e.g.
> http://www.mail-archive.com/fstests@vger.kernel.org/) but those are
> out of date.
>
> Any suggestions for where to find an archive of the fstests mailing
> list (to make sure someone doesn't ask the same question twice)?

http://marc.info/?l=fstests&m=148522316010302&w=2 ;)

-Eric

* Re: xfstest mailing list archives
@ 2017-01-24  3:24 ` Eryu Guan
From: Eryu Guan @ 2017-01-24  3:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Steve French; +Cc: fstests, linux-fsdevel, mohan.kumar

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 07:58:56PM -0600, Steve French wrote:
> I noticed that the archives for the fstests mailing list have been
> down a while (http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#fstests) -
> actually all of dir.gmane.org seems to be down.
>
> There were other sites that had archives in the past (e.g.
> http://www.mail-archive.com/fstests@vger.kernel.org/) but those are
> out of date.
>
> Any suggestions for where to find an archive of the fstests mailing
> list (to make sure someone doesn't ask the same question twice)?

I find http://www.spinics.net/lists/fstests/ is working too.

Thanks,
Eryu