* infiniband fix IB/ipoib: move back the IB LL address into the hard header
@ 2017-01-25 14:12 Vasiliy Tolstov
From: Vasiliy Tolstov @ 2017-01-25 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable

Hi! I have 4.4.34 kernel and have regression is like on IB/ipoib: move
back the IB LL address into the hard header patch.
But as i see 4.4.44 does not have this fix. When this not goes to stable?

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v.tolstov@selfip.ru

* Re: infiniband fix IB/ipoib: move back the IB LL address into the hard header
@ 2017-01-25 14:35 ` Vasiliy Tolstov
From: Vasiliy Tolstov @ 2017-01-25 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vasiliy Tolstov; +Cc: stable

commit sha fc791b6335152c5278dc4a4991bcb2d329f806f9 in linus kernel

--

@ 2017-01-25 14:38 ` Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2017-01-25 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vasiliy Tolstov; +Cc: stable

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 05:12:35PM +0300, Vasiliy Tolstov wrote:
> Hi! I have 4.4.34 kernel and have regression is like on IB/ipoib: move
> back the IB LL address into the hard header patch.
> But as i see 4.4.44 does not have this fix. When this not goes to stable?

You are going to have to be a lot more specific here, what exact commit
in Linus's tree are you referring to?

Why not cc: the authors of that patch and the maintainer of that
subsystem?

Have you read the kernel file, Documentation/stable_kernel_rules.txt?

thanks,

greg k-h