* next technical board meeting, 2017-03-01
@ 2017-02-21 13:11 Olivier MATZ
From: Olivier MATZ @ 2017-02-21 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hello everyone,

A meeting of the DPDK technical board will occur next week, on
the 1st of March 2017 at 3pm UTC (4pm France, 11pm PRC, 7am US Pacific).
The meeting takes place on the #dpdk-board channel on IRC (freenode).

This meeting is public, so anybody can join. Only topics on the agenda
will be discussed. If you want something to be discussed, you can send
an email to techboard@dpdk.org by February 26th at the latest.

The updated agenda is available here:
https://bimestriel.framapad.org/p/r.a5199d22813a5ac79d1d365b9cecb905

Olivier

* Re: next technical board meeting, 2017-03-01
@ 2017-02-28  7:43 ` Olivier Matz
From: Olivier Matz @ 2017-02-28  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hello,

Just a reminder for those who want to assist.

Olivier

@ 2017-03-01 11:45 ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2017-03-01 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Olivier MATZ; +Cc: dev

2017-02-21 14:11, Olivier MATZ:
> Hello everyone,
>
> A meeting of the DPDK technical board will occur next week, on
> the 1st of March 2017 at 3pm UTC (4pm France, 11pm PRC, 7am US Pacific).
> The meeting takes place on the #dpdk-board channel on IRC (freenode).
>
> This meeting is public, so anybody can join. Only topics on the agenda
> will be discussed. If you want something to be discussed, you can send
> an email to techboard@dpdk.org by February 26th at the latest.
>
> The updated agenda is available here:
> https://bimestriel.framapad.org/p/r.a5199d22813a5ac79d1d365b9cecb905

About the "new library addition" topic, I would like to discuss also
the specific case of NXP-internal low-level libraries.