* Code freeze for Xen 4.9
@ 2017-04-03 12:54 Julien Grall
From: Julien Grall @ 2017-04-03 12:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel, committers

Hi all,

A quick reminder, the code freeze for Xen 4.9 will be this Friday (7th
April).

I am expecting to cut an RC beginning of next week.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall

* Re: Code freeze for Xen 4.9
@ 2017-04-03 12:56 ` Wei Liu
From: Wei Liu @ 2017-04-03 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julien Grall; +Cc: xen-devel, committers, Wei Liu

On Mon, Apr 03, 2017 at 01:54:43PM +0100, Julien Grall wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> A quick reminder, the code freeze for Xen 4.9 will be this Friday (7th
> April).
>
> I am expecting to cut an RC beginning of next week.

I suppose everything should be committed by Friday?

Wei.

> Cheers,
>
> --
> Julien Grall

* Re: Code freeze for Xen 4.9
@ 2017-04-03 13:03   ` Julien Grall
From: Julien Grall @ 2017-04-03 13:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wei Liu; +Cc: xen-devel, committers

Hi Wei,

On 03/04/17 13:56, Wei Liu wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 03, 2017 at 01:54:43PM +0100, Julien Grall wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> A quick reminder, the code freeze for Xen 4.9 will be this Friday (7th
>> April).
>>
>> I am expecting to cut an RC beginning of next week.
>>

> I suppose everything should be committed by Friday?

Correct, sorry I forgot to remind that. Everything should be committed
by end of Friday.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall