* [U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2017.05-rc1 released
@ 2017-04-05  1:14 Tom Rini
From: Tom Rini @ 2017-04-05  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hey all,

It's the day after the normal release day for v2017.05-rc1 but it's out
now.  I've been on vacation[1] and my wireless access was less than I
expected so the PRs piled up and I was just on vacation.  The merge
window is now closed and I've updated git and the tarballs are also up
now.

I plan on doing -rc2 on the 17th of April.  I'm sure that my queue is in
need of cleaning and I'll get on that soon.  I'll also be grabbing those
architecture removal patches I did before.

Thanks all!

--
Tom

[1]: I too can take blurry fish butt pictures:
http://goo.gl/photos/ehJVmcagZobdeFsT9