* pyro branch for meta-openembedded, meta-qt5 / maintainer wanted
@ 2017-04-26 18:44 Martin Jansa
From: Martin Jansa @ 2017-04-26 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hello,

as every 6 months I'm looking for some volunteer(s) to step-up and
maintain "pyro" release branch.

You can sign-up by replying to this thread and then one of you need to
send README update like this:
https://github.com/openembedded/meta-openembedded/commit/3082e30da58df0711182cf114c71a8c6a093aeae

More details in thread searching for daisy maintainer:
http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2014-April/095601.html
http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2014-May/095694.html
or dizzy maintainer:
http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2014-October/098441.html
or fido maintainer:
http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2015-March/100901.html
or jethro maintainer:
http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2015-October/103810.html
or krogoth maintainer:
http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2016-April/106952.html
or morty maintainer:
http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2016-October/109452.html

* Re: pyro branch for meta-openembedded, meta-qt5 / maintainer wanted
@ 2017-04-26 20:24 ` akuster808
From: akuster808 @ 2017-04-26 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Jansa, openembedded-devel

On 4/26/17 11:44 AM, Martin Jansa wrote:
> Hello,
>
> as every 6 months I'm looking for some volunteer(s) to step-up and
> maintain "pyro" release branch.
put me down. I will be sending patches shortly.
-armin

@ 2017-05-04 14:02   ` Martin Jansa
From: Martin Jansa @ 2017-05-04 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: akuster808; +Cc: openembedded-devel

As always, thanks armin!

If there are more people willing to step-up and maintain some layers or
whole meta-oe for master branch, then I would be happy to share it.

Any kind of help counts: reviewing changes on ML, sending consolidated
pull-requests for layers or recipes you care about or just generally
helping to fix the issues detected and reported in world builds.

Cheers,

@ 2017-05-05 22:52     ` akuster808
From: akuster808 @ 2017-05-05 22:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Jansa; +Cc: openembedded-devel

On 5/4/17 7:02 AM, Martin Jansa wrote:
> As always, thanks armin!
You are welcome.

I believe we all owe you a big thanks for level of care taking you have
been providing on the entire meta-openembedded mega layer.

"Thanks Martin"

> If there are more people willing to step-up and maintain some layers
> or whole meta-oe for master branch, then I would be happy to share it.
meta-oe as in the mega layer meta-openembedded or sub-layer
meta-openembedded/meta-oe ?

- Armin

@ 2017-05-06  6:35       ` Martin Jansa
From: Martin Jansa @ 2017-05-06  6:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: akuster808; +Cc: openembedded-devel

>> If there are more people willing to step-up and maintain some layers
>> or whole meta-oe for master branch, then I would be happy to share it.
> meta-oe as in the mega layer meta-openembedded or sub-layer
> meta-openembedded/meta-oe ?

It was meant as:

some layers (in meta-openembedded repository or meta-qt5) or whole
meta-openembedded repository for master branch.

Cheers,

@ 2017-05-07  8:19       ` Trevor Woerner
From: Trevor Woerner @ 2017-05-07  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: akuster808; +Cc: openembedded-devel

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 6:52 PM, akuster808 <akuster808@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/4/17 7:02 AM, Martin Jansa wrote:
>> As always, thanks armin!
> You are welcome.
>
> I believe we all owe you a big thanks for level of care taking you have
> been providing on the entire meta-openembedded mega layer.
>
> "Thanks Martin"

+1
absolutely! :-)

* Re: pyro branch for meta-openembedded, meta-qt5 / maintainer wanted
@ 2017-10-25  5:46     ` akuster808
From: akuster808 @ 2017-10-25  5:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Jansa; +Cc: openembedded-devel

On 05/04/2017 07:02 AM, Martin Jansa wrote:
> As always, thanks armin!
>
> If there are more people willing to step-up and maintain some layers
> or whole meta-oe for master branch, then I would be happy to share it.

After some careful thought, I have decided to help maintain meta-oe and
beyond.

regards,
Armin

@ 2017-10-25  6:20       ` Martin Jansa
From: Martin Jansa @ 2017-10-25  6:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: akuster808; +Cc: openembedded-devel

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 7:46 AM, akuster808 <akuster808@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 05/04/2017 07:02 AM, Martin Jansa wrote:
>
> As always, thanks armin!
>
> If there are more people willing to step-up and maintain some layers or
> whole meta-oe for master branch, then I would be happy to share it.
>

> After some careful thought, I have decided to help maintain meta-oe and
> beyond.
>
> regards,
> Armin

Thank you Armin!

Acked-By: Martin Jansa <Martin.Jansa@gmail.com>

Please send your key to Michael and Tom King.

* Re: pyro branch for meta-openembedded, meta-qt5 / maintainer wanted
@ 2017-10-25  6:25         ` Philip Balister
From: Philip Balister @ 2017-10-25  6:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Jansa, akuster808; +Cc: openembedded-devel

On 10/25/2017 08:20 AM, Martin Jansa wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 7:46 AM, akuster808 <akuster808@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On 05/04/2017 07:02 AM, Martin Jansa wrote:
>>
>> As always, thanks armin!
>>
>> If there are more people willing to step-up and maintain some layers or
>> whole meta-oe for master branch, then I would be happy to share it.
>>

>> After some careful thought, I have decided to help maintain meta-oe and
>> beyond.
>>
>> regards,
>> Armin
>>

> Thank you Armin!
>
> Acked-By: Martin Jansa <Martin.Jansa@gmail.com>
>
> Please send your key to Michael and Tom King.

Thanks Armin, and thanks for all you have done for us Martin!

Philip