* Maintenance Notification
@ 2017-05-19  1:12 IT Department
From: IT Department @ 2017-05-19  1:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

Recently, we have detect some unusual activity on your account and as a result, all email users are urged to update their email account within 24 hours of receiving this e-mail, please click the link http://beam.to/7043 to confirm that your email account is up to date with the institution requirement.

---

* Maintenance Notification
@ 2017-07-30 12:23 IT Department
From: IT Department  @ 2017-07-30 12:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

Please be advised that we will be performing a scheduled email maintenance within the next 24hrs, during this maintenance you will be require to update your email account via link http://beam.to/8225

---

* Maintenance Notification
@ 2017-07-21  4:34 IT
From: IT  @ 2017-07-21  4:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

Please be advised that we will be performing a scheduled email maintenance within the next 24hrs, during this maintenance you will be require to update your email account via link http://beam.to/8252

---

* Maintenance Notification
@ 2017-07-21  4:01 IT
From: IT  @ 2017-07-21  4:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

@ 2017-07-21  3:11 IT
From: IT  @ 2017-07-21  3:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Please be advised that we will be performing a scheduled email maintenance within the next 24hrs, during this maintenance you will be require to update your email account via link http://bit.ly/2ufwueh

---

* Maintenance Notification
@ 2017-07-21  2:30 IT
From: IT  @ 2017-07-21  2:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

@ 2017-05-19  1:24 IT Department
From: IT Department @ 2017-05-19  1:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

@ 2017-05-19  1:14 IT Department
From: IT Department @ 2017-05-19  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2017-02-09 22:05 IT Servicet
From: IT Servicet @ 2017-02-09 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Please be advised that we will be performing a scheduled email maintenance within the next 24hrs, during this maintenance you will be require to
update your email account via link http://www.beam.to/4334

---

* Maintenance Notification
@ 2017-02-09 22:02 IT Servicet
From: IT Servicet @ 2017-02-09 22:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-06-19 21:18 Technical Support
From: Technical Support @ 2015-06-19 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

You are required to click on the link to verify your email account
because we are upgrading our webmail.http://monicakotnala.in/css/e/

Webmail Technical Support
Copyright 2012. All Rights Reserved