* Reply Asap.
@ 2017-05-22 19:19 Monroe Ray
From: Monroe Ray @ 2017-05-22 19:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I have an investment proposal for you. I am soliciting your partnership to present
you as the foreign partner to one of our deceased customer in our bank whom I was
his personal account officer and to assist me in investing the deceased funds that
is lying idle with no one ever coming to lay claim to it and invest it in your
country for the both of us. Do contact me for more details.

Regards,
Monroe Ray

* Reply Asap.
@ 2017-05-22 19:24 Monroe Ray
From: Monroe Ray @ 2017-05-22 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-07-22 17:35 BUSINESS
From: BUSINESS @ 2011-07-22 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

REPLY ASAP

I  request that you keep the contents of this mail
confidential and respect the integrityof the
information you  come by as a result of this mail. I
contacted  you independently of our investigation
and no one is informed of this communication. I would
like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe
would be of interest to you. In 2004, the subject matter;
ref: bb/rbs/bank/0012 came to our bank to engage in
business discussions with our Private Banking Services
Department. Write me back so that i can give you the full
details ofthe transaction which I know will be beneficial to us.

Regards,
John.

* REPLY ASAP
@ 2011-07-22 17:35 BUSINESS

From: BUSINESS @ 2011-07-22 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-06-21 16:08 PRIVATE
From: PRIVATE @ 2011-06-21 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day

I wish to notify you that Late Engr.Lei Wong made you a beneficiary to his WILL.   He left Thirty Million Dollars (USD$30,000.000) to you in the codicil and last   testament to his WILL.

Kindly respond for further details & legal guildance.

Yours in Service,
Barrister John Dicketts Esq
Barrister @ Law

* Reply:ASAP
@ 2006-01-30 17:24 FRANK OWEN
From: FRANK OWEN @ 2006-01-30 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend,

I am Owen Frank, a management staff of standard chartered bank. This email
follows my discovery of an account that was last operated on 28th March,1996
with a balance of US$8.5 million . By provisions of operational banking
rules and guidelines, an account that is not operated for straight 10 years
ceases to exist as it will be forfeited to the federal treasury.

Since the 10 years deadline is just few months away I decided to see the
account owner and draw his attention to this important banking provision.To
this end I called at the residential address he provided, where I met a
completely burnt down house.People I asked confirmed he lived in that house
and was burnt to death with his entire family on 30th March,1996 in a fire
that started with cooking gas explosion.

Careful study of his banking records show that he did not fill in details of
next of kin in  portions provided. This money will therefore continue
floating until it is due to be forfeited to the federal treasury.This
situation however presents a rare opportunity for me to collaborate with
someone with the same country of the deceased and claim this money.

For this reason I decided to seek your assistance and support so that we can
share the money equally (50%/50%) when it is released and remitted into your
account. I have already worked out simple legal procedures which we shall
facilitate for us to achieve this safely and efficiently.

To enable me start in earnest, do make the following information available
immediately to me :

(1.) Contact address.
(2.) Private telephone and fax numbers.

Fell free to furnish me with the requirements via email to enable me
commence the transfer process into your account forthwith.
Anticipating your enthusiastic response.
Kind regards,
Mr Owen Frank

* Reply ASAP
@ 2005-09-25 23:27 Denis Coleman
From: Denis Coleman @ 2005-09-25 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

My Dear Friend,

Greetings!.

Please, I want to introduce myself and this business
opportunity to you.
My name is Denis Coleman,a bank accountant.

I wish to know if we can work together.I would like
you to stand as the next of kin to my deceased
client who made some deposits to my bank.
He died without any registered next of kin and as
such the funds now have an open beneficiary
mandate. Fortunately, both of you have the same
last name so it will be very easy to make you
become his official next of kin.

If you are interested you do let me know so that I
can give you comprehensive details on what we are to
do.

I urgently hope to get your response as soon as
possible.

Best regards,

Denis Coleman.

* Reply ASAP