* [wireless-regdb] Official vs latest releases
@ 2017-05-30  9:49 Mauro Barbieri
From: Mauro Barbieri @ 2017-05-30  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireless-regdb

Hello everybody,

Please excuse me for this newcomer question. I googled around without
finding the answer:

I found the official wireless-regdb
(http://drvbp1.linux-foundation.org/~mcgrof/rel-html/wireless-regdb/)
and many updated releases
(https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sforshee/wireless-regdb.git).
Do you know what “official” means ?

Thank you in advance
Mauro

* Re: [wireless-regdb] Official vs latest releases
@ 2017-05-30 12:21 ` Seth Forshee
From: Seth Forshee @ 2017-05-30 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mauro Barbieri; +Cc: wireless-regdb, Luis R. Rodriguez

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 11:49:27AM +0200, Mauro Barbieri wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> Please excuse me for this newcomer question. I googled around without
> finding the answer:
>
> I found the official wireless-regdb
> (http://drvbp1.linux-foundation.org/~mcgrof/rel-html/wireless-regdb/)
> and many updated releases
> (https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sforshee/wireless-regdb.git).
> Do you know what “official” means ?

This is the actual official location for wireless-regdb releases:

https://www.kernel.org/pub/software/network/wireless-regdb/

The other page is owned by Luis and seems to be quite out of date.

Seth

* Re: [wireless-regdb] Official vs latest releases
@ 2017-05-30 12:44   ` Mauro Barbieri
From: Mauro Barbieri @ 2017-05-30 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Seth Forshee; +Cc: wireless-regdb, Luis R. Rodriguez

Many Thanks.