* Re: Reply Urgent
@ 2017-06-19 19:34 INFO
From: INFO @ 2017-06-19 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

How are you doing? I have been sent to inform you that, We have an
inheritance of a deceased client with your surname. Contact Mr Andrew
Bailey Reply Email To: myinfand@gmail.com with your "Full Names" for
more info.  Thanks for your understanding.

Reply ASAP thank you.

Melissa.
----------------------------------
Correo Corporativo Hospital Universitario del Valle E.S.E

"Estamos re-dimensionandonos para crecer!"

* Re: Reply Urgent
@ 2017-09-30 14:20 Info
From: Info @ 2017-09-30 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

How are you doing? We have an inheritance of a deceased client with
your surname. Contact Mr Andrew Bailey by this email address:
andsinf@europe.com with your full names for further information's.

@ 2017-06-19 20:15 INFO
From: INFO @ 2017-06-19 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2017-06-19 19:57 INFO
From: INFO @ 2017-06-19 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-06-19 19:51 INFO

From: INFO @ 2017-06-19 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-06-19 19:39 ` INFO

From: INFO @ 2017-06-19 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Bailey Reply Email To: myinfand-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org with your "Full Names" for

From: INFO @ 2017-06-19 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

How are you doing? I have been sent to inform you that, We have an
inheritance of a deceased client with your surname. Contact Mr Andrew
Bailey Reply Email To: myinfand@gmail.com with your "Full Names" for
more info.  Thanks for your understanding.

Reply ASAP thank you.

Melissa.
----------------------------------
Correo Corporativo Hospital Universitario del Valle E.S.E

"Estamos re-dimensionandonos para crecer!"

* Reply Urgent
@ 2017-06-19 19:39 ` INFO
From: INFO @ 2017-06-19 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-security-module

Bailey Reply Email To: myinfand at gmail.com with your "Full Names" for

From: INFO @ 2017-06-19 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

@ 2017-06-19 14:55 INFO
From: INFO @ 2017-06-19 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

How are you doing? I have been sent to inform you that, We have an
inheritance of a deceased client with your surname. Contact Mr Andrew
Bailey Reply Email To: myinfand@gmail.com with your "Full Names" for
more info.  Thanks for your understanding.

Reply ASAP thank you.

Melissa.

Correo Corporativo Hospital Universitario del Valle E.S.E

"Estamos re-dimensionandonos para crecer!"

* REPLY URGENT
@ 2013-07-23 18:46 JOHNSON BENARD
From: JOHNSON BENARD @ 2013-07-23 18:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a proposal of USD5.5Million for you. 40/percent will be your share.
contact me for more detials