* agetty doesn't handle the second backspace properly during login
@ 2017-06-22 22:38 Daniil Zhilin
From: Daniil Zhilin @ 2017-06-22 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: util-linux

Hello. When using the Colemak keyboard layout that assigns a second
backspace to Caps Lock, during TTY login this mapping generates '^H'
instead.

util-linux version 2.29.2-2 on Arch Linux.

* Re: agetty doesn't handle the second backspace properly during login
@ 2017-06-26 12:12 ` Karel Zak
From: Karel Zak @ 2017-06-26 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniil Zhilin; +Cc: util-linux

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 01:38:12AM +0300, Daniil Zhilin wrote:
> Hello. When using the Colemak keyboard layout that assigns a second
> backspace to Caps Lock, during TTY login this mapping generates '^H'
> instead.
>
> util-linux version 2.29.2-2 on Arch Linux.

All this should be fixed in the next v2.30.1.

    Karel

--
 Karel Zak  <kzak@redhat.com>
 http://karelzak.blogspot.com

* Re: agetty doesn't handle the second backspace properly during login
@ 2017-09-03 11:36   ` Daniil Zhilin
From: Daniil Zhilin @ 2017-09-03 11:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Karel Zak; +Cc: util-linux

On Mon, 26 Jun 2017 14:12:21 +0200
Karel Zak <kzak@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 01:38:12AM +0300, Daniil Zhilin wrote:
> > Hello. When using the Colemak keyboard layout that assigns a second
> > backspace to Caps Lock, during TTY login this mapping generates '^H'
> > instead.
> >
> > util-linux version 2.29.2-2 on Arch Linux.
>
> All this should be fixed in the next v2.30.1.
>
>     Karel

FYI, this issue still reproduces for me.