* i2c-tools releases
@ 2017-07-06  7:58 Jean Delvare
From: Jean Delvare @ 2017-07-06  7:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux I2C; +Cc: Wolfram Sang

Hi all,

FYI, i2c-tools finally has an official download location again. I have
just uploaded all past 3.x releases at:

https://www.kernel.org/pub/software/utils/i2c-tools/

and future releases will be uploaded there as well.

--
Jean Delvare
SUSE L3 Support

* Re: i2c-tools releases
@ 2017-07-07 11:38 ` Jean Delvare
From: Jean Delvare @ 2017-07-07 11:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux I2C; +Cc: Wolfram Sang

On Thu, 6 Jul 2017 09:58:11 +0200, Jean Delvare wrote:
> FYI, i2c-tools finally has an official download location again. I have
> just uploaded all past 3.x releases at:
>
> https://www.kernel.org/pub/software/utils/i2c-tools/
>
> and future releases will be uploaded there as well.

I have also migrated the relevant pages from the dead lm-sensors wiki
to the kernel.org wiki:

https://i2c.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/I2C_Tools
https://i2c.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Plans_for_I2C_Tools_4

--