* Where to submit a blueprint?
@ 2017-07-01  4:57 Xuehan Xu
From: Xuehan Xu @ 2017-07-01  4:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

Hi, everyone.

If I want to add a new blueprint, should I use the following link?
http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/Submissions

* Re: Where to submit a blueprint?
@ 2017-07-03 15:36 ` Gregory Farnum
From: Gregory Farnum @ 2017-07-03 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xuehan Xu; +Cc: ceph-devel

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 9:57 PM, Xuehan Xu <xxhdx1985126@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, everyone.
>
> If I want to add a new blueprint, should I use the following link?
> http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/Submissions

These days we're just doing Ceph developer monthlies, alternating
between Asia-friendly and Europe-friendly (with an overlap for the
Americas in both) times. I think this month would have been
Asia-friendly but it got canceled due to holidays for most of the core
devs (it's a holiday week in the USA right now), but I imagine Patrick
will have links up for August and September at
http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/Planning sometime soonish.
(Or you can make one!) :)
-Greg

* Re: Where to submit a blueprint?
@ 2017-07-05 15:37   ` Patrick McGarry
From: Patrick McGarry @ 2017-07-05 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gregory Farnum; +Cc: Xuehan Xu, ceph-devel

Yeah, I typically don’t post links to the next month until we finish
one. That way people don’t put their blueprints in the wrong planning
doc. If you prefer to just email me something this morning when you
get in I’ll add it to the schedule before we start. Thanks.

--

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat
http://ceph.com  ||  http://community.redhat.com
@scuttlemonkey || @ceph

* Re: Where to submit a blueprint?
@ 2017-07-05 16:27   ` Gregory Farnum
From: Gregory Farnum @ 2017-07-05 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xuehan Xu; +Cc: ceph-devel

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 8:36 AM, Gregory Farnum <gfarnum@redhat.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 9:57 PM, Xuehan Xu <xxhdx1985126@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi, everyone.
>>
>> If I want to add a new blueprint, should I use the following link?
>> http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/Submissions
>
> These days we're just doing Ceph developer monthlies, alternating
> between Asia-friendly and Europe-friendly (with an overlap for the
> Americas in both) times. I think this month would have been
> Asia-friendly but it got canceled due to holidays for most of the core
> devs (it's a holiday week in the USA right now), but I imagine Patrick
> will have links up for August and September at
> http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/Planning sometime soonish.
> (Or you can make one!) :)

Probably too late now :( but CDM for this month is not canceled — it's
at 6PM Pacific time today (about 8.5 hours from now). I think I just
couldn't read my calendar to find the event. :o
-Greg

* Re: Where to submit a blueprint?
@ 2017-07-06  2:19     ` Xuehan Xu
From: Xuehan Xu @ 2017-07-06  2:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gregory Farnum; +Cc: ceph-devel

That's all right, I'll upload it in the link for the next month:-) Thank you.

@ 2017-07-23  3:37       ` Xuehan Xu
From: Xuehan Xu @ 2017-07-23  3:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gregory Farnum; +Cc: ceph-devel

Hi, everyone.
I've just uploaded a blueprint in
http://tracker.ceph.com/attachments/download/2903/ceph_rados-level_replication.pdf

What should I do next?

@ 2017-07-27 12:05         ` Joao Eduardo Luis
From: Joao Eduardo Luis @ 2017-07-27 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xuehan Xu, Gregory Farnum; +Cc: ceph-devel, Sage Weil, Ricardo Dias

On 07/23/2017 04:37 AM, Xuehan Xu wrote:
> Hi, everyone.
> I've just uploaded a blueprint in
> http://tracker.ceph.com/attachments/download/2903/ceph_rados-level_replication.pdf

Thanks for sharing this!

Ricardo and I talked a bit with Sage a while back about RADOS level
Disaster Recovery (rough draft of what the architecture can be found in
[1]), and despite our lack of time as of late to work on it we're very
much interested in this topic still.

It appears we will have a CDM next August 2nd, and I see you would like
to discuss it by then. However, given the vacation season, we would like
to suggest we postponed this discussion until September, so that we
could all attend.

Does that seem reasonable to you?

Cheers!

   -Joao

[1] http://pad.ceph.com/p/2017-04-rados-dr

* Re: Where to submit a blueprint?
@ 2017-07-28  3:53           ` Xuehan Xu
From: Xuehan Xu @ 2017-07-28  3:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joao Eduardo Luis; +Cc: Gregory Farnum, ceph-devel, Sage Weil, Ricardo Dias

Yes, that should be better:-)

Also, I really would like to join you developing this feature if it is
possible:-) Thank you:-)

By the way, it seems that I can't open this link,
http://pad.ceph.com/p/2017-04-rados-dr. I can only see an empty
pad.....

@ 2017-07-28  3:56             ` Xuehan Xu
From: Xuehan Xu @ 2017-07-28  3:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joao Eduardo Luis; +Cc: Gregory Farnum, ceph-devel, Sage Weil, Ricardo Dias

This is the error it showed:

An error occured
The error was reported with the following id: 'lZEjJsXD2IKD8tghjDNC'

Please send this error message to us:
'ErrorId: lZEjJsXD2IKD8tghjDNC
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36
(KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/59.0.3071.115 Safari/537.36
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of null in
http://pad.ceph.com/static/js/html10n.js at line 1'
 0

@ 2017-07-28  8:13               ` liuchang0812
From: liuchang0812 @ 2017-07-28  8:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xuehan Xu
  Cc: Joao Eduardo Luis, Gregory Farnum, ceph-devel, Sage Weil, Ricardo Dias

Xuehan, you need to change your browser's language to English.

@ 2017-08-02  2:13                 ` Xuehan Xu
From: Xuehan Xu @ 2017-08-02  2:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: liuchang0812
  Cc: Joao Eduardo Luis, Gregory Farnum, ceph-devel, Sage Weil, Ricardo Dias

Hi, everyone.

The CDM for this month is not canceled, right?

@ 2017-08-02  2:28                   ` Leonardo Vaz
From: Leonardo Vaz @ 2017-08-02  2:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xuehan Xu
  Cc: liuchang0812, Joao Eduardo Luis, Gregory Farnum, ceph-devel,
	Sage Weil, Ricardo Dias

On Wed, Aug 02, 2017 at 10:13:09AM +0800, Xuehan Xu wrote:
> Hi, everyone.
>
> The CDM for this month is not canceled, right?

No, it wasn't cancelled Xuehan.

The meeting happens tomorrow at 12:30pm-2:30pm on Eastern Time (EDT).

Kindest regards,

Leo

> On 28 July 2017 at 16:13, liuchang0812 <liuchang0812@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Xuehan, you need to change your browser's language to English.

> >> This is the error it showed:
> >>
> >> An error occured
> >> The error was reported with the following id: 'lZEjJsXD2IKD8tghjDNC'
> >>
> >> Please send this error message to us:
> >> 'ErrorId: lZEjJsXD2IKD8tghjDNC
> >> UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36
> >> (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/59.0.3071.115 Safari/537.36
> >> Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of null in
> >> http://pad.ceph.com/static/js/html10n.js at line 1'
> >>  0

> >> --

Leonardo Vaz
Ceph Community Manager
Open Source and Standards Team

* Re: Where to submit a blueprint?
@ 2017-08-03  4:34                     ` Xuehan Xu
From: Xuehan Xu @ 2017-08-03  4:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leonardo Vaz
  Cc: liuchang0812, Joao Eduardo Luis, Gregory Farnum, ceph-devel,
	Sage Weil, Ricardo Dias

Hi, Leonardo

Where can I find the recording of the CDM held last night?

Thank you:-)