* Out for 2 weeks
@ 2017-08-29  4:04 Darrick J. Wong
From: Darrick J. Wong @ 2017-08-29  4:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xfs

Hi all,

I am taking two weeks off (9/5 - 9/51) to get married.  Since the merge
window will probably open on Sunday, I'd appreciate it if everyone could
get their 4.14 merge window patches reviewed on the list by Thursday
morning to give me the weekend to soak-test everything and send a pull
request to Linus as soon as the window is open.  I'll push things to
for-next as soon as they make it through my test farm.

If you have patches for any seriously hot bugs while I'm gone, Dave or
Eric can push them in.  Regression and bug fixes will be accepted at any
time during the 4.14 cycle as usual.

Thanks!

--Darrick

* Re: Out for 2 weeks
@ 2017-08-29 13:01 ` Christoph Hellwig
From: Christoph Hellwig @ 2017-08-29 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Darrick J. Wong; +Cc: xfs

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 09:04:03PM -0700, Darrick J. Wong wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am taking two weeks off (9/5 - 9/51) to get married.  Since the merge
> window will probably open on Sunday, I'd appreciate it if everyone could
> get their 4.14 merge window patches reviewed on the list by Thursday
> morning to give me the weekend to soak-test everything and send a pull
> request to Linus as soon as the window is open.  I'll push things to
> for-next as soon as they make it through my test farm.
>
> If you have patches for any seriously hot bugs while I'm gone, Dave or
> Eric can push them in.  Regression and bug fixes will be accepted at any
> time during the 4.14 cycle as usual.

Ok.  I fear I won't be able to go throught your whole online repair
stack by Thursday, though..

* Re: Out for 2 weeks
@ 2017-08-29 15:47   ` Darrick J. Wong
From: Darrick J. Wong @ 2017-08-29 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christoph Hellwig; +Cc: xfs

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 06:01:56AM -0700, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 09:04:03PM -0700, Darrick J. Wong wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I am taking two weeks off (9/5 - 9/51) to get married.  Since the merge
> > window will probably open on Sunday, I'd appreciate it if everyone could
> > get their 4.14 merge window patches reviewed on the list by Thursday
> > morning to give me the weekend to soak-test everything and send a pull
> > request to Linus as soon as the window is open.  I'll push things to
> > for-next as soon as they make it through my test farm.
> >
> > If you have patches for any seriously hot bugs while I'm gone, Dave or
> > Eric can push them in.  Regression and bug fixes will be accepted at any
> > time during the 4.14 cycle as usual.
>
> Ok.  I fear I won't be able to go throught your whole online repair
> stack by Thursday, though..

I wrote that off (for 4.14 merging) quite a while ago, anyway. :/

Oh well, 4.15 soon! :P

--D