* Wiki updates
@ 2017-09-25 12:48 David Sterba
From: David Sterba @ 2017-09-25 12:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

Hi,

I've updated the Status page and synced the manual pages from
btrfs-progs git.

The status of various features is split to one more column, Performance.
There's a section for each 'mostly OK' status below the table and linked
from the note. This will hopefully be more understandable than just a
single color table cell.

Please note that the page is locked, so either drop me a mail or use the
talk page to suggest edits.

* Re: Wiki updates
@ 2017-09-25 12:46 ` David Sterba
From: David Sterba @ 2017-09-25 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

dang, not meant for linux-kernel@, please ignore.

* Wiki updates
@ 2017-09-25 12:44 David Sterba
From: David Sterba @ 2017-09-25 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2009-06-14  9:28 ` Avi Kivity
From: Avi Kivity @ 2009-06-14  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brian Jackson; +Cc: KVM

Brian Jackson wrote:
> I've made some changes to the wiki to hopefully improve it's
> usefulness. Especially to new kvm users.
>
> I table-ized the management tools page info
>
> I added some links to the main page for commonly used pages (inside
> and outside the wiki)
> Some of those links duplicate some of the links in the navbar on the
> left of the pages. My thinking was that they may not need to be in the
> main site navigation anymore. (i.e. TODO and Documents)
>
> I made some changes to the Code page. Added a note about the stable
> tags in qemu-kvm
>

> I also noticed that there are some dead links in the FAQ. Some I fixed
> myself. But there are two missing pages. The Intel Real Mode Emulation
> Problems page linked from the Exception 13 FAQ is non-existent.
> There's also a missing page called Windows PAE Workaround.
>
> If anybody sees anything wrong or that could be done better, let me know.

Thanks for taking care of our wiki.

* Wiki updates
@ 2009-06-12 22:38 Brian Jackson