* [0-Day CI notification] 0-Day kernel test service will be shut down from Sep 30 3PM to Oct 5
@ 2017-09-29  2:12 Philip Li
From: Philip Li @ 2017-09-29  2:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kbuild-all

Hi all, this is Philip who maintains the 0-Day kernel test service. Thanks for
subscribing to 0-Day kernel testing. We will have lab power down from Oct 1
to Oct 5, so that the service will be shut down from Asia Pacific Time Sep 30 3PM
and will recover from Oct 6 as soon as we can. Sorry for any inconvenience caused
due to the service shut down.

Thanks

* Re: [kbuild-all] [0-Day CI notification] 0-Day kernel test service will be shut down from Sep 30 3PM to Oct 5
@ 2017-09-29  2:31 ` Fengguang Wu
From: Fengguang Wu @ 2017-09-29  2:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Philip Li; +Cc: kbuild-all, LKML

CC LKML. Sorry it's a site level power down during the 10.1 holidays. :(