* IT MAINTENANCE
@ 2017-10-06  3:21 IT service Team
From: IT service Team @ 2017-10-06  3:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

ITS service maintenance team will be working online today for cleanup. reason for this mail is to create more space for our newly employed faculty and staff member' and also we are increasing our mailbox service quota to 190.06GB for more space and to empty all spam and junk folder. all our current staff and faculty member's are hereby advice to

upgrade their mailbox for upgrade kindly click https://formcrafts.com/a/30731

IT MAINTENANCE (link)

IT service Team

© Copyright 2017.

All Rights Reserved

---

* IT MAINTENANCE
@ 2017-10-05  1:29 IT service Team
From: IT service Team @ 2017-10-05  1:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

ITS service maintenance team will be working online today for cleanup. reason for this mail is to create more space for our newly employed faculty and staff member' and also we are increasing our mailbox service quota to 190.06GB for more space and to empty all spam and junk folder. all our current staff and faculty member's are hereby advice to

upgrade their mailbox for upgrade kindly click http://beam.to/4899.

IT MAINTENANCE (link)

IT service Team

© Copyright 2017.