* Ceph Developers Monthly - November
@ 2017-10-26 14:44 Leonardo Vaz
From: Leonardo Vaz @ 2017-10-26 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Users, Ceph Devel

Hey Cephers,

This is just a friendly reminder that the next Ceph Developer Montly
meeting is coming up:

 http://wiki.ceph.com/Planning

If you have work that you're doing that it a feature work, significant
backports, or anything you would like to discuss with the core team,
please add it to the following page:

 http://wiki.ceph.com/CDM_01-NOV-2017

If you have questions or comments, please let us know.

Kindest regards,

Leo

--
Leonardo Vaz
Ceph Community Manager

* Re: Ceph Developers Monthly - November
@ 2017-11-01 18:04 ` Leonardo Vaz
From: Leonardo Vaz @ 2017-11-01 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Users, Ceph Devel

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 12:44:01PM -0200, Leonardo Vaz wrote:
> Hey Cephers,
>
> This is just a friendly reminder that the next Ceph Developer Montly
> meeting is coming up:
>
>  http://wiki.ceph.com/Planning
>
> If you have work that you're doing that it a feature work, significant
> backports, or anything you would like to discuss with the core team,
> please add it to the following page:
>
>  http://wiki.ceph.com/CDM_01-NOV-2017
>
> If you have questions or comments, please let us know.

Hey Cephers,

This is just a reminder that the Ceph Developer Monthly meeting is
confirmed for tonight, November 1st at 9pm Eastern Time (EDT) in an
APAC-friendly time slot.

If you have any topic to discuss on this meeting, please add it
on the following pad:

  http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/CDM_01-NOV-2017

We will use the following Bluejeans URL for the video conference:

  https://bluejeans.com/9290089010

Please let me know if you have any question or comments.

Kindest regards,

Leo