* Re:Partnership Request.
@ 2017-11-08  0:15 Albrecht Lutz
From: Albrecht Lutz @ 2017-11-08  0:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

Good day
My name is Lutz Albrecht, an attorney, I have searched for several years to locate any possible relative of a late client of mine who died intestate but left a huge financial estate. I am contacting you because you have the same last name to present you as the beneficiary of the estate. If you are interested to find out more, please get back to me.

Thanks
Lutz

* Re:Partnership Request.
@ 2017-11-10 19:59 Albrecht Lutz