* Virtio Drives just for qemu file storage?
@ 2017-11-11  2:26 Periko Support
From: Periko Support @ 2017-11-11  2:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

Hi.

I want to install windows 2016 under Centos6 kvm host, but would like
to try virtio drivers.

I had seen some videos about, but most of them use the storage qcow2 type as HD.

Virtio just works for this type of storage?

In my case I have a LVM and went I want to create a VM just create a
lvm and done.

Can I use virtio drivers in my case?

qcow2 vs lvm advantages or disadvantages?

Thanks for your time guys!!!

* Re: Virtio Drives just for qemu file storage?
@ 2017-11-13 13:43 ` Stefan Hajnoczi
From: Stefan Hajnoczi @ 2017-11-13 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Periko Support; +Cc: kvm