* [OpenRISC] or1k GDB port - upstream now
@ 2017-12-12 15:10 Stafford Horne
From: Stafford Horne @ 2017-12-12 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openrisc

Hi All,

I have just pushed the or1k port of gdb upstream.  Thanks to all those that have
helped review patches over the last year.

There are still a few things left to do:

Tomorrow or Next day
 - MAINTAINERS - add myself for or1k port
 - NEWS - add a news line for the or1k port

Next few weeks
 - arbitrary reggroups - finish up my tdesc patch [0]

Long term
 - linux support - add linux debugging support

Please let me know if there are any concerns or anything I am missing.

-Stafford

[0] https://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2017-06/msg00187.html

* [OpenRISC] or1k GDB port - upstream now
@ 2017-12-13 11:23 ` Philipp Wagner
From: Philipp Wagner @ 2017-12-13 11:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openrisc

On 12/12/2017 04:10 PM, Stafford Horne wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have just pushed the or1k port of gdb upstream.  Thanks to all those that have
> helped review patches over the last year.

That's fantastic, thanks for your persistence in getting all required
parts upstream!

Philipp