* [BUG] NULL pointer dereference in nvme_setup_streams_ns
       [not found] ` <b70776c2-5781-9f65-9ab7-ebb81a86d46d@samsung.com>
@ 2017-12-14 12:56   ` Christoph Hellwig
From: Christoph Hellwig @ 2017-12-14 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Try moving the call to nvme_setup_streams_ns until after the call to
nvme_init_ns_head.  I'll prepare a formal patch in a bit when I'm not on the
run.

* [BUG] NULL pointer dereference in nvme_setup_streams_ns
@ 2017-12-14 18:29     ` Keith Busch
From: Keith Busch @ 2017-12-14 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017@01:56:17PM +0100, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> Try moving the call to nvme_setup_streams_ns until after the call to
> nvme_init_ns_head.  I'll prepare a formal patch in a bit when I'm not on the
> run.

Ah, didn't see you were already fixing this. If you've already got it,
just skip my "Setup streams" patch.

Arnav,
Please use plain text for the mailing list in the future.

Thanks,
Keith