* [Qemu-devel] Error Msg on list.
       [not found] <2017777681.939267.1494720409620.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2017-05-14  0:06 ` John Bradley
From: John Bradley @ 2017-05-14  0:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Is this just me. I got the following message from 2 different SMTP servers. Google & Yahoo when sending via GIT mail. Mail to myself worked.

Your message wasn't delivered to qemu-devel@nongnu.org because the address couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again. John BradleyTel: 07896 839635Skype: flypie125 125B Grove StreetEdge Hill Liverpool L7 7AF

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-05-14  0:06 UTC | newest]