* information required
@ 2018-02-21  6:56 ` info at 3guneurope.eu
From: info @ 2018-02-21  6:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-security-module

Thanks for your last email response to me.
The information required should include the following-:
Your full names
Your address
Telephone number
Your private email
Occupation
Age
This is to enable my further discussion with you in confidence.
Best regards and wishes to you.
Mohammad Amir Khadov

NB: Please reply to:

uk4uk@postaxte.com

uk3uk@postaxte.com

* information required

uk4uk at postaxte.com

uk3uk at postaxte.com

* information required
@ 2018-03-21  9:29 .Moh Khadov
From: .Moh Khadov @ 2018-03-21  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks for your last email response to me.
The information required should include the following-:
Your full names
Your address
Telephone number
Your private email
Occupation
Age
This is to enable my further discussion with you in confidence.
Best regards and wishes to you.
Mohammad Amir Khadov

NB: Please reply to:

uk6uk@postaxte.com

uk5uk@postaxte.com

* information required
@ 2018-02-21  6:56 info
From: info @ 2018-02-21  6:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Thanks for your last email response to me.
The information required should include the following-:
Your full names
Your address
Telephone number
Your private email
Occupation
Age
This is to enable my further discussion with you in confidence.
Best regards and wishes to you.
Mohammad Amir Khadov

NB: Please reply to:

uk4uk@postaxte.com

uk3uk@postaxte.com

* RE: Information required
@ 2003-08-28 15:14 Adeel Malik
From: Adeel Malik @ 2003-08-28 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mips; +Cc: jsun

Hello Jun,

Thanks for the reply.I have checked for the unresolved function symbols like
"printk" and "register_chrdev", and found that they are present in
/proc/ksyms. So it appears to me that I may be compiling the module with
incorrect parameters.

Below is the Makefile for the Loadable Module:

**************************************/

CROSS_COMPILE=
/backup/buildroot-QuickMIPS/build/staging_dir/bin/mipsel-uclibc-

TARGET = example_driver

INCLUDE = /backup/buildroot-QuickMIPS/build/linux-2.4.20/include

CC = $(CROSS_COMPILE)gcc -I${INCLUDE}

CFLAGS = -DMODVERSIONS -I${INCLUDE}/linux/modversions.h

${TARGET}.o: ${TARGET}.c

.PHONY: clean

clean:

rm -rf ${TARGET}.o

*************************************/

Do you think that I need to modify the makefile or add some more options to
CFLAGS.

I have ensured that the kernel is compiled with "module-option" turned on.

Also my module uses symbol versioning (sometimes called module versioning).

I use the following lines of code at the start of header file to accomplish
this:

**********************************/

#if defined (CONFIG_MODVERSIONS) && ! defined (MODVERSIONS)

#include <linux/modversions.h>

#define MODVERSIONS

#endif

**********************************/

I have successfully cross-compiled user-space applications on the target
platform. Only when i do the kernel work, this unresolved symbol (like
printk, register_chrdev, etc..) phenomenon happens.

ADEEL MALIK,

From: Jun Sun @ 2003-08-27 16:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Adeel Malik; +Cc: linux-mips, jsun

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 07:30:26PM +0500, Adeel Malik wrote:
> Hi All,
>            I am involved in Embedded Linux Development for MIPS Processor. I
> need to write a device driver for a MIPS Target Platform. When I insmod the
> driver.o file, the linux bash script running on the target hardware gives me
> the error message like ;
> 1. unable to resolve the printk function
> 2. unable to resolve the register_chardev function
> etc.
> Can you plz give me the direction as to how to proceed to tackle this
> situation.

Make sure your kernel compiled with module option turned on.
Does it use module version (CONFIG_MODVERSIONS)?
If so, add -DMODVERSIONS -include $(KERNEL_PATH)/include/linux/modversions.h
to your CFLAGS.

Jun

* Information required
@ 2003-08-27 14:30 Adeel Malik
From: Adeel Malik @ 2003-08-27 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mips

Hi All,
           I am involved in Embedded Linux Development for MIPS Processor. I
need to write a device driver for a MIPS Target Platform. When I insmod the
driver.o file, the linux bash script running on the target hardware gives me
the error message like ;
1. unable to resolve the printk function
2. unable to resolve the register_chardev function
etc.
Can you plz give me the direction as to how to proceed to tackle this
situation.
Regards,

ADEEL MALIK,
Design Engineer

* Re: Information required
@ 2003-01-23 17:53 ` Jesse Pollard
From: Jesse Pollard @ 2003-01-23 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rashmi Agrawal, selinux; +Cc: Rashmi Agrawal

On Thursday 23 January 2003 08:06 am, Rashmi Agrawal wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am developing a software which require very high performance for data
> store/retrieval. Taking that into consideration, I decided to go for kernel
> space system calls for read/write, open/close etc.

most likely a real time application? However, there are no system calls
within the kernel. Only between user mode and kernel mode.

> I directly calls the file operation from within the kernel. Since kernel
> has access to all system resources and low level hardware, could somebody
> point out if it is secure enough to read/write in kernel space.

No.

> If it is not advisable directly to use system calls in kernel, can we do
> something to make it secure?? or do we already have something which
> provides us security even if I do kernel space system call implementation.

Can't be done. You already acknowleged that the kernel has access to all
system resources and low level hardware, you should realize that any
protection put in place is already bypassed by the application.

* Information required
@ 2003-01-23 14:06 Rashmi Agrawal
From: Rashmi Agrawal @ 2003-01-23 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: selinux; +Cc: Rashmi Agrawal