* Re: Great Investment Offer
@ 2018-04-10  0:34 Gagum Melvin Sikze Kakha
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Gagum Melvin Sikze Kakha @ 2018-04-10  0:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Hello

In my search for a business partner i got your contact in google
search. My client is willing to invest $10 Million to $500
million but my client said he need a trusted partner who he can
have a meeting at the point of releasing his funds.

I told my client that you have a good profile with your company
which i got details about you on my search on google lookup. Can
we trust you.

Can we make a plan for a long term business relationship.

Please reply.

Regards,
Gagum Melvin Sikze Kakha
Tel: 703197576

* Re: Great Investment Offer
@ 2018-04-12 20:09 ` Gagum Melvin Sikze Kakha
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Gagum Melvin Sikze Kakha @ 2018-04-12 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2018-04-16 10:21 ` Gagum Melvin Sikze Kakha
From: Gagum Melvin Sikze Kakha @ 2018-04-16 10:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2018-04-18  5:56 ` Gagum Melvin Sikze Kakha
From: Gagum Melvin Sikze Kakha @ 2018-04-18  5:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Hello

In my search for a business partner i got your contact in google
search. My client is willing to invest $10 Million to $500
million but my client said he need a trusted partner who he can
have a meeting at the point of releasing his funds.

I told my client that you have a good profile with your company
which i got details about you on my search on google lookup. Can
we trust you.

Can we make a plan for a long term business relationship.

Please reply.

Regards,
Gagum Melvin Sikze Kakha
Tel: 703197576