* Re: Representative Needed.
@ 2018-04-20 22:25 PPMC OFFSHORE
From: PPMC OFFSHORE @ 2018-04-20 22:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Good day,

  I am seeking your concept with great gratitude to present you as a representative to carry out business transactions with a reasonable share upon your interest and cooperation to work with us in trust. If interested please get back.

Regards
Kingsley

---

From: PPMC OFFSHORE @ 2018-04-20 22:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2018-04-20 22:24 PPMC OFFSHORE
From: PPMC OFFSHORE @ 2018-04-20 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2018-04-20 22:23 PPMC OFFSHORE
From: PPMC OFFSHORE @ 2018-04-20 22:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2018-04-20 22:22 PPMC OFFSHORE

From: PPMC OFFSHORE @ 2018-04-20 22:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

@ 2005-12-21 14:57 James Grisham
From: James Grisham @ 2005-12-21 14:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I represent GLOBAL IMPORT/EXPORT COMPANY based in the UK. My company exports
cocoa and other goods/services for world trade. What we really require is
someone who can represent this company in Europe and America We have been
having problems with clients in these regions because they are politely
refusing to pay for shipments on one excuse or the other so we need a
representative that can assist us in clearing our money in their respective
countries.

Most of our customers pay out in cheques and we do not have an account in
your country that will clear this money.

It is upon this note that we seek your assistance as our representative in
your country.

Be informed that as our representative, you will receive 10% of whatever
amount you clear for the company and the balance will be paid into an
account we will avail to you. The second thing required of you would be for
you to establish a relationship on behalf of our company with other cocoa
industries in your country so that we can have new ideas and directions.

This job is rather easy and does not require a lot of expertise.

If you are interested in this business offer, please email me on this email
address below:
(jg_jamesgrisham@walla.com)

Very Respectfully,

Mr. James Grisham,