* Re: FROM: "MRS PATRICIA WILLIAMS"  linux-media@vger.kernel.org
@ 2018-04-27 23:07 Mrs Patricia Williams
From: Mrs Patricia Williams @ 2018-04-27 23:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

FYI: About My Previous Message

Hi,

Am Mrs Patricia William, i just want to know if you receive my
previous email i sent to you last three (3) days ago.

Is your email still Active? If YES; please can you email me back,
i have something very important to discuss with you.

Awaits your reply soon..

Best Regard
Mrs. Patricia Williams

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-04-27 23:08 UTC | newest]