* Offline for two weeks
@ 2018-05-25 14:26 Lorenzo Pieralisi
From: Lorenzo Pieralisi @ 2018-05-25 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-pci; +Cc: bhelgaas

Hi,

just to let pci/{host/dwc/endpoint} maintainers and developers know I
will be offline for the next two weeks which means that the
pci/{host/dwc/endpoint} patch queue for the v4.18 merge window closes
today given the current -rc* cycles release schedule.

I'd be grateful if you can hold off sending patches (that I won't be able
to review anyway) till June 11th, which should coincide with the second
half of the v4.18 merge window according to the current schedule.

Thank you very much.

Lorenzo

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-05-25 14:26 UTC | newest]