* Re: [tpm2] Question
@ 2018-07-26  7:43 Matthias Gerstner
From: Matthias Gerstner @ 2018-07-26  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2

Hello Joshua,

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 08:01:33PM -0500, Joshua Muscara wrote:
> I dont know where to post a question. About the tpm2 software posted on
> github it directed to to this list I was wondering how to set it up with my
> opensuse linux pc it has an Intel tpm 2.0 tpm and I  keep getting an error

I happen to be the maintainer of the SUSE tpm2 packages. Which openSUSE
version are you using?

> saying "** (proccess:5542): warning **: failed to create connection with
> service GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: the name
> com.intel.tss2.Tabrmd was not provided by any .Service files Error failed
> to initialize  TABRMD TCTI context: 0xa0008" whenever I try to take
> ownership of my tpm.

What is the exact command you're executing?

It looks like you are missing the tpm2 resource manager daemon. Try to
install package tpm2.0-abrmd if not done so already.

Cheers

Matthias

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* [tpm2] Question