* Trade Inquiry
@ 2018-07-29 17:18 Invictus Group
From: Invictus Group @ 2018-07-29 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Hello,

This is Ms Julian Smith and i am from Invictus Group Co.,LTD in United Kingdom.
We are glad to know about your company from the web and we are interested in your products.
Could you kindly send us your Latest catalog and price list for our trial order.

Best Regards,
Julian Smith
Purchasing Manager

* Trade Inquiry
@ 2018-07-29 16:40 Invictus Group
From: Invictus Group @ 2018-07-29 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2013-06-01 20:54 Alfred
From: Alfred @ 2013-06-01 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: containers-cunTk1MwBs9QetFLy7KEm3xJsTq8ys+cHZ5vskTnxNA

Sir,
Business Enquiry
I am writing in request of your kind co-operation in my transaction venture. I have some unencumbered fund for immediate transfer in investment in a growing economy and industry. We want your contribution in the areas of provision of fund transfer facilities, investment and security of our fund for about 5-6 years till we need to repatriate the fund back.

Remunerations: 20% (capital/total sum)
Please kindly contact: alfredrutherfordmail-YDxpq3io04c@public.gmane.org for detailed information and identification.
Sincerely Yours,

Alfred
05 School Road, SunnyRidge, Primrose 1401
Germiston,
Tel: 0793385563
South Africa