* [ANNOUNCE] xfs: master and for-next branches updated to v4.19-rc1
@ 2018-08-28  1:55 Dave Chinner
From: Dave Chinner @ 2018-08-28  1:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-xfs

Hi Folks,

The master and for-next branch of the xfs-linux repository at:

        git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/fs/xfs/xfs-linux.git

has just been updated to 4.19-rc1 for the start of the new dev
cycle. Please update your trees and resend any outstanding patches
that do not apply cleanly to the updated master branch.

The new head of both branches is commit:

5b394b2ddf03 Linux 4.19-rc1

-Dave.
--
Dave Chinner
david@fromorbit.com

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] xfs: master and for-next branches updated to v4.19-rc1
@ 2018-08-28  2:46 ` Darrick J. Wong
From: Darrick J. Wong @ 2018-08-28  2:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-xfs; +Cc: Dave Chinner

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 11:55:47AM +1000, Dave Chinner wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> The master and for-next branch of the xfs-linux repository at:
>
>         git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/fs/xfs/xfs-linux.git
>
> has just been updated to 4.19-rc1 for the start of the new dev
> cycle. Please update your trees and resend any outstanding patches
> that do not apply cleanly to the updated master branch.
>
> The new head of both branches is commit:
>
> 5b394b2ddf03 Linux 4.19-rc1

To clarify any possible confusion, yes, Dave will be handling patches
until I've recovered from current health problems.

--D