* ? recommended way to implement gain control
@ 2018-09-21  8:54 Philippe De Muyter
From: Philippe De Muyter @ 2018-09-21  8:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

Hi,

I see there's an ongoing discussion about implementing gain control for
imx208.  I have a similar problem (in the sense that the documentation
of V4L2_CID_GAIN does not answer my question).  The IMX264 has only
one gain control, ranging from 0 to 480, but the unit is 'tenth of dB'.
How can I make that clear for a V4L2 client ?

Best regards

Philippe

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-09-21 14:42 UTC | newest]