* Archives of linux-btrfs at lore.kernel.org
@ 2018-09-26 10:31 David Sterba
From: David Sterba @ 2018-09-26 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

Hi,

the initial upload of mail archives has been published at

  https://lore.kernel.org/linux-btrfs/

thanks to the kernel.org team.

The archive contents are from my mailboxes and span the range years 2008-2018,
also containing mails from the original oracle.com btrfs-devel list (scraped
from GMANE).  All new mails starting 25.9.2018 become part of the archive
automatically.

It's quite possible that there are still missing mails and there's a way to add
them. The lists of message ids in the inial upload can be found at

  https://mirrors.edge.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/kdave/linux-btrfs.mbox/linux-btrfs-known-ids.txt

the mails at

  https://mirrors.edge.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/kdave/linux-btrfs.mbox/linux-btrfs-export.tar

The steps to create the sanitized mailboxes is documented at
https://korg.wiki.kernel.org/userdoc/lore together with steps how to merge two
existing archives, using the files above.

If you happen to find mails that are missing, please let me know so we can
complete the archives.

Thanks.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-09-26 10:31 UTC | newest]