* [meta-qt5] commits w/o patches on the list?
@ 2018-10-15  3:46 Denys Dmytriyenko
From: Denys Dmytriyenko @ 2018-10-15  3:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

I noticed there are commits to meta-qt5 that didn't have corresponding patches
sent to the list and didn't have any discussions around those. Is that the new
norm?

--
Denys

* Re: [meta-qt5] commits w/o patches on the list?
@ 2018-10-15  5:04 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2018-10-15  5:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Denys Dmytriyenko; +Cc: openembeded-devel

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 8:46 PM Denys Dmytriyenko <denis@denix.org> wrote:

> I noticed there are commits to meta-qt5 that didn't have corresponding patches
> sent to the list and didn't have any discussions around those. Is that the new
> norm?

in a way yes. meta-qt5 has recently started to accept github pull requests.

@ 2018-10-15  5:42   ` Denys Dmytriyenko
From: Denys Dmytriyenko @ 2018-10-15  5:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Khem Raj; +Cc: openembeded-devel

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 10:04:51PM -0700, Khem Raj wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 8:46 PM Denys Dmytriyenko <denis@denix.org> wrote:
> >
> > I noticed there are commits to meta-qt5 that didn't have corresponding patches
> > sent to the list and didn't have any discussions around those. Is that the new
> > norm?
>
> in a way yes. meta-qt5 has recently started to accept github pull requests.

well, that's something for another discussion...

for now, I'm trying to locate a PR/patch for this commit:
https://github.com/meta-qt5/meta-qt5/commit/3224b028e70ab3a910ce4fccdd9f3fac4e37011f

--
Denys