* Details.
@ 2018-10-17  7:00 Smadar Barber-Tsadik
From: Smadar Barber-Tsadik @ 2018-10-17  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

My name is Smadar Barber-Tsadik,
I'm the Chief Executive Officer (C.P.A) of the First International Bank of Israel (FIBI).
I'm getting in touch with you in regards to a very important and urgent matter.
Kindly respond back at your earliest convenience so I can provide you the details.

Faithfully,
Smadar Barber-Tsadik

* details
@ 2016-10-17 17:40 ` Xen-devel
From: Xen-devel @ 2016-10-17 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Bakuwel

SGkhIA0KDQpKdXN0IHRha2UgYSBsb29rICBhdCB0aGF0IGF3ZXNvbWUgc3R1ZmYsIGVzcGVjaWFsbHkg
dGhlIGRldGFpbHMhIEp1cyBhbWF6aW5nISEhIENoZWNrIHRoaXMgb3V0IDxodHRwOi8vdGh1cy5wYW56
ZXJiam9ybi5jb20vb2lkYXk+DQoNCkhvcGUgdGhpcyBoZWxwcywgWGVuLWRldmVsDQo

* details
@ 2016-10-17 17:40 ` Xen-devel
From: Xen-devel @ 2016-10-17 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Bakuwel

@ 2013-05-04 13:36 ` AB
From: AB @ 2013-05-04 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Lucky one, warm greetings and we wish to inform you that You have
been donated with cash draft from Adrian and Gillian Bayford charity scheme.
However you are required to acknowledge this mail for further procedures
in regards to claim.
You may verify the source of funds;
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228

we are presently in India to visit our charity home.
Thanks and congrats.

Adrian $ Gillian Bayford

* details
@ 2013-05-04 13:36 ` AB
From: AB @ 2013-05-04 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-06-15  8:10 WESTERN UNION PAYOUT
From: WESTERN UNION PAYOUT @ 2012-06-15  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: payout

Dear Friend, This message is from Western Union to inform you that your first payment of $5,000 has
been transferred.To receive your first MTCN contact our claims officer with your full information via
email: wumt-online1980@live.co.uk Tel: +2348134061057, Thanks.

* Re: Details
       [not found] <200403040149.i241n1b3001445@dbl.q-ag.de>
@ 2004-03-04  1:49 ` Manfred Spraul
From: Manfred Spraul @ 2004-03-04  1:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

The mail address manfreds@colorfullife.com is not read anymore. Please resent your mail to manfred@ instead of manfreds@.

* Re: Details
@ 2003-09-01 10:50 virusalert
From: virusalert @ 2003-09-01 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: boatdepot

Message sent from <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>
was infected by virus and has not been delivered.
Viruses:
infected with Win32.HLLM.Reteras

Original message was deleted for safety.

virusalert@nexicom.net

Archive record: archive.msg.xtzve9
	Antivirus service courtesy Nexicom Inc (www.nexicom.net

* Re: Details
@ 2003-08-22 11:16 R.E.Wolff-ijfVyLOlgnXGjfRZg6uqBA
From: R.E.Wolff-ijfVyLOlgnXGjfRZg6uqBA @ 2003-08-22 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: acpi-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Please see the attached file for details.

* Re: Details
@ 2003-08-20 15:49 tieli-cTYGs6MY1n5VX4AG5UhMJw
From: tieli-cTYGs6MY1n5VX4AG5UhMJw @ 2003-08-20 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: acpi-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

See the attached file for details

------------------  Virus Warning Message (on the network)

your_details.pif is removed from here because it is of type pif

* Re: Details
@ 2003-08-19 17:02 constantSH
From: constantSH @ 2003-08-19 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel