* Submit Proposals to the 2019 Linux Storage and Filesystems Conference!
@ 2018-10-25  9:43 Christoph Hellwig
From: Christoph Hellwig @ 2018-10-25  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fsdevel

After a one-year hiatus, the Linux Storage and Filesystems Conference (Vault) returns in 2019, under the sponsorship and organization of the USENIX Association. Vault brings together practitioners, implementers, users, and researchers working on storage in open source and related projects.

We welcome creators and users of open source storage, file systems, and related technologies to submit their work and to join us for Vault '19, which will take place on February 25 - 26, 2019, in Boston, MA, USA, and will be co-located with the 17th USENIX Conference on File and Storage Technologies (FAST '19).

Learn More about Vault '19:
https://www.usenix.org/conference/vault19

Learn More about FAST '19:
https://www.usenix.org/conference/fast19

We are looking for proposals on a diverse range of topics related to storage, Linux, and open source. The best talks will share your or your team's experience with a new technology, a new idea, a new approach, or inspire the audience to think beyond the ways they have always done things. We are also accepting proposals for a limited number of workshop sessions, where content can be more like a tutorial in nature or include hands-on participation by attendees. We encourage new speakers to submit talks as some of the most insightful talks often come from people with new experiences to share.

Previous Vault events have drawn multiple hundreds of attendees from a range of companies, with backgrounds ranging from individual open source contributors, to new startups, through teams within the technology and storage giants, or storage end users.

Talk and workshop proposals are due on Thursday, November 15, 2018. Please read through the Call for Participation for additional details, including topics of interest, and submission instructions.

View the Vault '19 Call for Participation:
https://www.usenix.org/conference/vault19/call-for-participation

We look forward to receiving your proposals!

Christoph Hellwig
Erik Riedel
Ric Wheeler, Red Hat
vault19chairs@usenix.org

* Submit Proposals to the 2019 Linux Storage and Filesystems Conference!
@ 2018-10-25  9:44 Christoph Hellwig

vault19chairs at usenix.org