* Business Proposition for you
@ 2016-01-08  7:20 Mr.luca alberto
                   ` (5 more replies)
From: Mr.luca alberto @ 2016-01-08  7:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Hello

I have a proposal for you.kindly get back to me

Best Regards.
luca alberto

* Business Proposition for you
@ 2016-01-18 19:44 ` Mr.jaluca pallizzari
                   ` (4 subsequent siblings)
From: Mr.jaluca pallizzari @ 2016-01-18 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

 Hello

I have a proposal for you.kindly get back to me

Best Regards.
jaluca pallizzari

* Re:Business proposition for you
@ 2018-10-19 11:12 ` Melvin Greg
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: Melvin Greg @ 2018-10-19 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Hello,

I have a client from Syrian who will like to invest with your
company. My client is willing to invest $4 Million. Can I have
your company website to show to my client your company so that
they will check and decide if they will invest there funds with
you as joint partner.

This information is needed urgently.

Please reply.

Best Regards,
Agent Melvin Greg
Tel:+1 4045966532

* Re:Business proposition for you
@ 2018-10-25  6:07 ` Melvin Greg
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Melvin Greg @ 2018-10-25  6:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Hello,

I have a client from Syrian who will like to invest with your
company. My client is willing to invest $4 Million. Can I have
your company website to show to my client your company so that
they will check and decide if they will invest there funds with
you as joint partner.

This information is needed urgently.

Please reply.

Best Regards,
Agent Melvin Greg
Tel:+1 4045966532

* Re:Business proposition for you
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2018-10-28  1:46 ` Melvin Greg
From: Melvin Greg @ 2018-10-28  1:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Hello,

Business proposition for you.

I have a client from Syrian who will like to invest with your
company. My client is willing to invest $4 Million. Can I have
your company website to show to my client your company so that
they will check and decide if they will invest there funds with
you as joint partner.

This information is needed urgently.

Please reply.

Best Regards,
Agent Melvin Greg
Tel:+1 4045966532

* Re:Business proposition for you
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2018-10-31  4:33 ` Melvin Greg
From: Melvin Greg @ 2018-10-31  4:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Hello,

I have a client from Syrian who will like to invest with your
company. My client is willing to invest $4 Million. Can I have
your company website to show to my client your company so that
they will check and decide if they will invest there funds with
you as joint partner.

This information is needed urgently.

Please reply.

Best Regards,
Agent Melvin Greg
Tel:+1 4045966532

* Re:Business proposition for you
                   ` (4 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2018-11-02  2:35 ` Melvin Greg
From: Melvin Greg @ 2018-11-02  2:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2018-12-07 15:04 Melvin M.Greg
From: Melvin M.Greg @ 2018-12-07 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable

Hello,

Re: Business proposition for you.

I have a client in Russia who will like to invest with your
company. My client is willing to invest $10 Million to $50
million. Can I have your company website to show to my client
your company so that they will check and decide if they will
invest there funds with you as joint partner.

This information is needed urgently.

Please reply.
Best Regards,

Mr.Melvin M.Greg.