* roadmap for btrfs
@ 2019-01-16 15:34 Stefan K
From: Stefan K @ 2019-01-16 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux Btrfs

Hello,

does exist an roadmap or something like "what do first/next"?
I saw the project ideas[1] and there are a lot of intersting things in it (like read/write caches, per subvolumes mount options, block devices, etc), but there is no plan or an order of ideas. Did btrfs has something like that?

[1] https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Project_ideas

best regards
Stefan

* Re: roadmap for btrfs