* Lenovo CCLA
@ 2019-02-01  8:34 Duke KH Du
From: Duke KH Du @ 2019-02-01  8:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Hi Brad Bishop and all,

OpenBMC community now is growing so fast, more and more engineers and companies are working on it.
As a company who is always working on the new and innovative technology,  Lenovo would like to join in the OpenBMC community for the OpenBMC development.

And we also went through the CONTRIBUTION.md, and knew an agreement need to be signed first.
The attachment is Lenovo signed version CCLA for this purpose.

Could you help review it?

Thanks.

[-- Attachment #2: Lenovo Signed CCLA.pdf --]

* Re: Lenovo CCLA
@ 2019-02-07 19:01 ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2019-02-07 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Duke KH Du; +Cc: openbmc

On Fri, Feb 01, 2019 at 08:34:56AM +0000, Duke KH Du wrote:
>Hi Brad Bishop and all,
>
>OpenBMC community now is growing so fast, more and more engineers and companies are working on it.
>As a company who is always working on the new and innovative technology,  Lenovo would like to join in the OpenBMC community for the OpenBMC development.
>
>And we also went through the CONTRIBUTION.md, and knew an agreement need to be signed first.
>The attachment is Lenovo signed version CCLA for this purpose.
>
>Could you help review it?

Your signed CCLA has been accepted.  Welcome!

thx - brad

* RE: [External]  Re: Lenovo CCLA
@ 2019-02-18 12:15   ` Duke KH Du
From: Duke KH Du @ 2019-02-18 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop; +Cc: openbmc

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your approval.

And could you help create the meta-lenovo repo?

Thanks.

@ 2019-02-18 14:33     ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2019-02-18 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Duke KH Du; +Cc: openbmc

On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 12:15:52PM +0000, Duke KH Du wrote:
>Hi Brad,
>
>Thanks for your approval.
>
>And could you help create the meta-lenovo repo?

Created.