* [Cocci] Add code after local variable declarations ?
@ 2019-04-16 22:11 Jerome Glisse
From: Jerome Glisse @ 2019-04-16 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cocci

I would like to add code after local variable declaration but there
is nothing particular to match there for me. Roughly i want to do:

    void FooFun(..., struct fooicareabout *identifier, ...)
    {
        // bunch of local variable

        // I want to add code here after all local variables
    }

The thing i match on is one of the function argument. So is that do-
able ? If so any pointer on how to do this would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Jérôme