* Correct git tree for ALSA development
@ 2019-04-29 20:29 Ross Zwisler
From: Ross Zwisler @ 2019-04-29 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel, Liam Girdwood, Pierre-Louis Bossart, Mark Brown

Hi,

I'm trying to ramp up a bit on ALSA development, and I noticed that many
sound-related entries in MAINTAINERS still refer to alsa-kernel.git hosted on
alsa-project.org, i.e.:

BT87X AUDIO DRIVER
M:      Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>
L:      alsa-devel@alsa-project.org (moderated for non-subscribers)
T:      git git://git.alsa-project.org/alsa-kernel.git
S:      Maintained
F:      Documentation/sound/cards/bt87x.rst
F:      sound/pci/bt87x.c

>From the alsa-project.org pages:

https://alsa-project.org/wiki/Download#Developers:_GIT_access
https://alsa-project.org/wiki/GIT_Server#For_developers_-_kernel_drivers

it seems like current development/maintenance actually happens somewhere else,
possibly on Mark Brown's kernel.org tree?

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/broonie/sound.git/

If so, should we update those stale MAINTAINERS entries?

Thanks,
- Ross