* are more reviewers required?
@ 2019-05-27  8:48 Zavras, Alexios
From: Zavras, Alexios @ 2019-05-27  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-spdx

Hi all,

I just got back from a week off and found my mailbox full patches and reviews 😉.
A quick look shows that almost everything has already been ACK'ed by Allison, Richard and Kate.
Is there need/use for me to provide another "Reviewed-by" today/tomorrow? I don't mind going through the list, but if the task is already done, it will be useless...

-- zvr

Intel Deutschland GmbH
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Gary Kershaw
Registered Office: Munich

* Re: are more reviewers required?
@ 2019-05-27  9:29 ` Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2019-05-27  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zavras, Alexios; +Cc: linux-spdx

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 08:48:39AM +0000, Zavras, Alexios wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just got back from a week off and found my mailbox full patches and reviews 😉.
> A quick look shows that almost everything has already been ACK'ed by Allison, Richard and Kate.
> Is there need/use for me to provide another "Reviewed-by"
> today/tomorrow? I don't mind going through the list, but if the task
> is already done, it will be useless...

Patches from batches 1-5 that had no objections are all now merged
upstream and are in the 5.2-rcw kernel release, so there's nothing we
can do about reviewing them now, unless you have objections to some
specific things that we need to revisit.

Batch 6 you can still review, as I have not queued them up.  Note that
I, and Thomas, are traveling this week to a conference, so either that
means we will react to these slower, or faster, than normal, depending
on how interesting the talks are :)

thanks,

greg k-h

* Re: are more reviewers required?
@ 2019-05-27 10:11   ` Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2019-05-27 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zavras, Alexios; +Cc: linux-spdx

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 11:29:57AM +0200, Greg KH wrote:
> On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 08:48:39AM +0000, Zavras, Alexios wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I just got back from a week off and found my mailbox full patches and reviews 😉.
> > A quick look shows that almost everything has already been ACK'ed by Allison, Richard and Kate.
> > Is there need/use for me to provide another "Reviewed-by"
> > today/tomorrow? I don't mind going through the list, but if the task
> > is already done, it will be useless...
>
> Patches from batches 1-5 that had no objections are all now merged
> upstream and are in the 5.2-rcw kernel release, so there's nothing we
> can do about reviewing them now, unless you have objections to some
> specific things that we need to revisit.
>
> Batch 6 you can still review, as I have not queued them up.  Note that
> I, and Thomas, are traveling this week to a conference, so either that
> means we will react to these slower, or faster, than normal, depending
> on how interesting the talks are :)

And now there are 50 more patches for you to review :)

thanks,

greg k-h