* rebase / am separation problem
@ 2019-06-10 15:07 Michal Suchánek
From: Michal Suchánek @ 2019-06-10 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Hello,

there is an issue with rebase vs am separation.

I am using git 2.20.1 and just observed this behavior:

 - rebase started ( possibly with previous am in progress on
   different branch - not known)
 - rebase stopped, used am --skip to continue
 - renase was not able to finish

Does anybody else observe this issue?

There is some nesting possible - I am sure that at least one of
cherry-pick and am can be included on top of a commit where git stopped
during rebase -i. However, git should either isolate the three properly
so they can be layered one on top of another of reject the command if
it would corrupt state of currently running command.

Thanks

Michal

* Re: rebase / am separation problem
@ 2019-06-10 18:46 ` Johannes Schindelin